Being dog owners ourselves and with the site and location being a great place to bring a dog we are happy to welcome up to two well behaved dogs in each of our chalets. There are some lovely walks from the site including the coastal path.
The beach at Yaverland is also dog-friendly all year. Please keep your dog away from the danger of the cliff edge particularly as there are also rabbits nearby that they might chase.
There are a number of site and chalet rules for dog ownership and each time any guests bring a dog we need to advise the land owner as a condition of the lease.
The rules are as follows and are also listed in each chalet to be aware of and adhered to please. This document forms part of our terms and conditions for your booking and your acknowledgement is included if you are bringing your dog(s) with you.
Failure to follow the rules could result in you being asked to leave the chalet without refund.
1. Dog owners are fully responsible for the behaviour of their dogs and any damage they may cause.
2. Only those dogs included in your booking and confirmed by us are allowed on the site and in the chalets.
3. Any fouling in the chalet must be fully cleaned and disinfected and reported to the chalet owner.
4. Dogs must not be left alone in the chalet at any time.
5. They must be kept on a short lead at all times when outside the chalet and not be left unattended.
6. All fouling on site is to be collected and disposed of responsibly by the owner.
7. If you allow your pet on the furniture at home we do allow this but please restrict this as much as possible. If it can not be avoided please ensure a suitable cover is in place.